- Sunday 27th November 2005, Players from both the First and Reserve teams together with their opponents from Oxford City and Alphington joined in a 2 minutes silence to remember the club's biggest supporter, Alec Newton, who died from Muscular Dystrophy at the age of 18. The first team jumped into second place with a 6-0 victory with goals from Ana Bruni, Carol De Loreto, Hajrija Sabic, Lu Silva and Sheila Rocha(2). The Reserves mainained their top of the table form with a 6-1 win at home to Alphington, with Emily Angwin (2), Gemma Rowland(2), Charlotte Plumb and Laura Exton all on target. The Develpoment Squad fought out a 2-2 draw with Yeovil Town Reserves.
- Sunday 13th November 2005, After a few weeks of bad weather postponements, the First team were in action in the 2nd round of the Women's FA Cup. A trip to Newquay presented lots of difficult hurdles to surmount, but the quality of the 5-1 victory made it a day of achievement. Goals from player of the match Tanja Andjelkovic(2) and Shelia Rocha, Hari Sabic plus a stunning strike from acting captain Branwen Jones set up an exciting away trip to national League Cardiff in the next round. The Reserves coasted through a 7-2 friendly win at Swindon spitfires Reserves ( hatricks for both Kayleigh sage and Emma McClory and one for Charlotte plumb), while the Development squad secured their 3rd win in a row by overcoming Winsham away by 2-0 with Aimee Clarke and Rosie Lindley on target.
- Sunday 23rd October 2005 , First Team cruises into the 2nd round of the Women's FA Cup with a comfortable 4-1 win over Shanklin (Isle of Wight) with goals from Hari Sabic, Emily Angwin, Carol De Loreto and Sheila Rocha. The Reserves keep their 100% league record with a 3-1 away win at Central thanks to two goals form Kayleigh Sage and another from Charlotte Plumb. The Development squad have a big win over Swiss Valley Rangers by 8-0 in the Somerset County League. On target were Adella Clarke(4), Aimee Clark(3) and Rosie Lindley.
- Sunday 16th October 2005, An excellent recovery from 0-2 down in 20 minutes at Clevedon, sees the First team run out 6-2 winners in this local derby. Hari Sabic is on target with 4 goals. The are from Ana Bruni (plus celebration cartwheel) and a first ever Combunation goal for Emily Amgwin. The Reserves get back to winning, defeating Exeter University 3-2 with goals from Emma McClory and two from Kayleigh Sage.
- Sunday 9th October 2005, A closely fought away game at Forest Green Rovers sees the First team victorious 3-2 with a 'special' Sheila Rocha winner 10 minutes from time adding to goals from Tanja Andjelkovic and Lu Silva. The Reserves lose their Pat Sowden Cup tie against Bristol University 2-3 with goals from Emma McClory and Charlotte Plumb.
- Sunday 2nd October 2005, Reserve team has another away win with a victory at Dorchester by 5-2 with goals from Emma McClory, Charlotte Plumb, Kayleigh Sage (2) and a first goal at this level for Sophie Wyatt.
- Sunday 25th September 2005, A hard fought 1-1 draw at home to QPR sees Jo Slucutt score and the team unlucky to not take all 3 points on the day against the league's top side. Another solid Reserve win away ay Alphington 5-0.
- Sunday 18th September 2005, four Keynsham Town players ( Kayleigh Sage, Gemma Rowland, Charlotte Plumb and Alex Windell) help the Somerset U18 squad defeat Cornwall U18s at Taunton 8-1. Charlotte Plumb scoring twice.
- Sunday 11th September 2005, A great day for results: the First team impress with a 7-2 home victory over second placed Chesham: goals from Sarah Stainer, Sheila Rocha (4) and first league goals for Ana Bruni and on her debut, Tanja Andjekovic. The Reserves also hit seven with a 7-3 defeat of Weymouth with goals from Kayleigh Sage (4), Emma McClory (2) and Charlie Cooney. An excellent display in their first ever league game ses the Development Squad come away from Yeovil Town with a 5-2 success with Rosie Lindley (2), Aimee Clark and Adella Clarke all on the scoresheet. The under 14s win 19-0against Southmead and the U12B team record a 14-0 success at home to Yate Town B, leaving the U12A team's 0-1 defea,t to a last minute goal, as the club's only reverse on the day.
- Sunday 28th August 2005, A first home game for the new season ends with a comfortable 6-0 victory over Plymouth Argyle. The goals come from Jo Slucutt, Lu Silva and another 4 from Sheila Rocha. The Development Squad play their first friendly and defeat Westfield 12-3 with six goals from Adella Clarke
- Sunday 21st August 2005, A good start to the new Combination season as the First team travel to Newton Abbot and come away with a 5-1 victory. Goals from Hajrija Sabic (pen) and Sheila Rocha (4). Reserves entertain Shanklin Isle of Wight with a 3-3 draw thanks to a Kayleigh Sage hat-trick.
- Sunday 14th August 2005, The final pre-season friendly before the new campaign begins, sees the First team overcome last year's National league Coventry City by 6-4, with goals from Hajrija Sabic (3), Sheila Rocha (2) and a first ever goal from new signing Carol de Loreto. The Reserves oppening friendly ends in a comfortable 7-0 win at home to Brize Norton.
- 1st - 5th August 2005 , The First team tour to Hungary results in a resounding 9-0 win over Ferencvaros with goals from Sleila Rocha (4), Ana Bruni, Jo Slucutt and trialist Mimica Pavlovic. A defeat against FC Femina 2-4 sees a goal each from Rocha annd Sabic after a 4 goal deficit at half time. A game which saw trialist Tanja Andjelkovic sidelined in hospital afterwards with concussion.
- Sunday 31st July 2005, The annual re-season friendly for the First team finishes with a convincing 7-1 win over the South East Counties Representative side.at the Crown Field. Goals from Sheila Rocha (5) and Kayleigh Sage, plus a debut goal for new signing Ana Bruni conclude a satisfactory start to 2005-06.
- Sunday 10th August 2003, Another good result in the second First Team pre-season friendly, with a 5-2
win over Combination club Reading. Four more goals for Hajrija Sabic and one
for Branwen Jones in a solid team performance.
- Thursday 8th August 2003,
The Club completes the signing of its main
close season transfer target, Australian, Gemma Langley, signed from Balcatta
(Floreat). Gemma is a srong defender/midfielder who represents Western Australia
at U19 level and has recently been at Australian U19 national trials.
- Sunday 3rd August 2003, An excellent
first pre-season friendly win by 6-1 over West Bromwich Albion, with four
goals from the 'in form' Hajrija Sabic and two from Gemma Rowland on her debut.
- Saturday 2nd August 2003, Keynsham
Town LFC gets its first home draw in the Women's FA Cup for 5 years (Yes all
those away trips) with the tie against Marazion, scheduled for Sunday 7th
September :-2pm kick-off.
- Friday 1st August 2003,
Club completes the signing of Elina Tyynela and Salla Rask from Finnish second
Division side Ylamyllyn Yllatys
- Sunday 15th June 2003,
First team have an initial friendly game at home against West Bromwich Albion
on Sunday 3rd August 2003.
- Sunday 1st June 2003,
Pre-season training starts on Sunday 6th July (Senior) at 4pm and Saturday
12th July (Junior) 10:30pm.
- Sunday 25th May 2003,
Hotspur Ladies agree to provide the opposition for Keynsham Town's 10 Year
Anniversary game on Sunday 31st August 2003, at the Crown Field.
- Saturday 24th May 2003, The Club
Presentation Evening will be on Sunday 8th June.
- Tuesday 20th May 2003, Keynsham provide three players for
the league squad that lost 3-2 away a strong Civil Service Representative
side in Cardiff. Hajrija Sabic scores on her League Representative debut.
- Sunday 10th May
2003, U12s add
the Wiltshire County League U12 Championship to become League and
Cup double winners
- Sunday 27th April 2003, U12s
triumph 2:0 in the Wiltshire County U12 League Cup Final at Devizes against
- Sunday 27th April 2003,
Reserves gain their biggest win of the season with a 5:0 home victory against
- Saturday 19th April 2003,
Hajrija Sabic becomes Keynsham Town's first International player when selected
for Bosnia and Herzegovina v Croatia at Breza in the 6th European Women's
- Sunday 13th April 2003, FirstTeam
win away friendly 3:2 at West Bromwich Albion with a last minute goal from
- Sunday 30th March 2003, First
Team clinch 3rd place in Premier Division with a 4:1 away win over Cheltenham
at Nationwide League ground Whaddon Road.
- Sunday 16th February 2003, Five
Keynsham Town Players help the Somerset FA U18 team win 1-0 against Sussex
at Lancing, near Brighton and we provide the goalscorer.
- Saturday 1st February 2003,
U12s come back from 3-1 down, with 10mins remaining, to win their Wilts League
Cup tie at Swindon Badgers 4-3 and book a Semi-Final place for March 2nd.
- Sunday 26th January 2003, First Team
complete a double over Bath C with a 2-1 home win.
- Sunday 19th January 2003, First Team
go top of the South West Premier Division with a 6-1 away victory over Cogan
- Sunday 19th January 2003, U12s keep
on track with a 6-0 home win over Swindon Spitfires.
- Sunday 5th January2003,
Team secure a point with their 2-2 draw away at Penzance after a 450 mile
- Wednesday 1st January 2003, Confirmation
that theClub's next Premiership match visit will be to the Aston Villa v Arsenal
game on Saturday 5th April. Ticket details shortly, from Barrie.
- Sunday 22nd December
2002, At the pre-season training session comes the news that on Sunday
29th December 2002, Fitness Testing will take place for all Senior Players
at 2pm with Francesca
- Wednesday 18th December 2002, Five
Keynsham Town players help the South West Women's Representative side to a
2:1 win over the full Somerset County squad at Street FC.
- Sunday 15th December 2002. First
Team get back on track with a 4-2 home win over Oldland Abottonians.
- Sunday 15th December 2002. Reserves
get their first point for weeks with their result of the season -a 3-3 draw
at Swindon Town, thanks to a 'Hari' hat-trick
- Saturday 14th December 2002. The
U12s win again.....7-0 away at Frome Town
- "Happy Christmas" to all the at the club
from Jon Pitchfork, "I hope you like your new website".
Barrie will be updating / maintaining the website from now on.